Professional PR Photographer Leicestershire & Warwickshire, m1 & m6 corridor, England
I provide multi media, professional public relations photographic and moving image services to many well known clients throughout the United Kingdom inclusive of SSAFA (The Armed Forces Charity), Citizen Relations, Hill & Knowlton Strategies, Marco Pierre White and Jury's Inn etc.
My PR photography service is flexible, accurate, and usable with press and media organisations.
- Consumer PR and B2B Public Relations photography and video.
- I can deliver web and print ready (low and hi res) images along with full post production.
- Premium service to turn around imagery within 24 hours of the assignment, which allows you to meet mixed media deadlines, if required.
- Promotional & storytelling imagery.
- People and environment orientated.
- Brand awareness.
My photographic style provides storytelling compositions that are close enough to the subjects to make the viewers feel like they're physically there. I have an excellent brand awareness and a deep understanding of advertising semiotics that helps to really highlight the key photographs in line with my clients brands, both subtly and strongly get the visual message across to the audience.
Here's some examples of my public relations photography.
As an award winning photographer, I work all over the United Kingdom but am based centrally in a small village called Burbage (Hinckley), on the border of Leicestershire and Warwickshire.
Click here to contact me regarding any public relations assignments in the UK that you'd like me to cover for you.