Professional Photography & Filmmaking (Videography) Services
Documentary Photographer, Landscape Photography, Street photography
I create storytelling photographs of people and places.
A unique blend of human / environmental documentary and narrative styles, useful for businesses or organisations looking for visual promotion.
Tailored photographic and filmmaking services.
Photographs and stories created for:
Websites and Social Media.
Marketing material (leaflets, posters, emails, and any visual communication).
Public Relations, print and web media.
Business or product promotion.
Films created for web and social media, promotional, documentary, informative, educational and with a human touch.
Leicestershire & Warwickshire, Midlands, M1 & m6 corridors from London to Scotland and Wales to Skeggy.
Photographic and mixed media services
- Commercial Photography includes corporate photography where you as the client, have specific image requirements which could be to update your website or a new site, marketing literature or a corporate magazine.
- Business photography can also include corporate head shots or professional portraits. I have my own studio which can be used to create professional photographs of either your staff or the executives running your business or organisation. This can also be done professionally on site.
- Corporate Photography can be used to help promote your business with high end glossy images that not only represent your business but also help to fashion a professional image that helps to show how much your business means to you and assist with increasing your quality of clientele.
- Commercial Photographer can also be used for the advertising aspect of your business. I specialise in making professional looking photographs that get the message across to your target markets with the clever use of semiotics, colour, placement and communication.
- As a Professional Photographer Leicestershire, You get a smooth service from start to finish with my expert business and photographic skills.
- Public Relations Photography is commonly used by public services like government departments, educational establishments, public services and charitable organisations.
- PR Photography is also used by organisations that have a large viewer ratio that can entail clients, end users, supporters and fans.
- Public Relations Photography is typically used to help promote either a political agenda, for invitational promotional aspects of an organisation or simply to present your organisation to help sway decisions and to aid promotion of your business or organisation.
- PR Photography can require a deeper creative process that allows the environment and contextual images to enhance the communication between your organisation and your viewers.
- As a Public Relations Photographer, I am always able to communicate your message in my photographs, positively, creatively, within time and budgets.
Landscape Photography (Commercial, Fine Art & Workshops)
Landscape photography services can be used to help promote the external sections of your premises.
Government, Public Services, Nature and Wildlife organisations and not for profit, Schools and the education sector often need a landscape photographer to document a chosen environment.
- I'm in tune with my environment, I feel the landscape and creatively photograph special scenes, views, rural and urban spaces.
- I run my own landscape photography workshops around the Warwickshire and Leicestershire counties of the Midlands.
Professional Freelance Photographer Hinckley Midlands
I'm a freelance photographer with a love for the art of photography.
If you're looking to make improvements to your organisation with professional photographs then drop me a line.
Telephone: +44 (0) 7854 956 970